For tips, advice, in-game give aways, and to see my progression in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, please give Potato-Crossing a follow! Thank you!
reblog if you post only animal crossing.
Isabelle will also give you 3 other types of fruit. These are known as your town fruit.
Native fruit: 100 bells
Foreign fruit: 500 bells
Island fruit: 250 bells
Island palm: 250 bells
Persimmons: 250 bells
Bamboo: 750 bells
However, there is a new feature called delicious fruit - only the town fruit can be delicious (apples, oranges, cherries, peaches and pears), and sell for 6x the amount of a normal fruit (600 if native, 3,000 is foreign).
If you want to grow bamboo in your town you have to wait until you reach the final garden store upgrade. Reiji will sell bamboo shoots for 3,000 bells. Bamboo goes through four stages until it becomes fully grown [stage 1 | stage 2 | stage 3 | stage 4]. When the bamboo is fully grown, it can be harvested. It will leave a ★ mark on the ground around the bamboo when ready to be harvested, and can be dug up by your shovel.
- Island palms must be planted on the beach.
- It’s possible to change the fruit on your island.
- Delicious fruit will randomly grow on your fruit trees, but fertilizer will influence trees to produce delicious fruit, chances further increased if you use a golden shovel.
- You can only grow a delicious fruit of the fruit which is native to your town. If you plant a foreign delicious fruit it will grow into a normal fruit tree.
- After you harvest delicious fruit trees a few times they will lose their leaves and have to be replanted, and one of the fruit will be rotten, and it will cost 400 bells to ‘dispose’ of at Re-Tails.
- The same fruit can be stacked into groups on 9 for convenience.
- Bamboo can be planted in groups (ie; you don’t need to leave a space between them like with trees), but a bamboo plant must have at least one free space around it if you want to harvest it. Bamboo plants which don’t have a free space can’t be harvested.
I did not write this all credit to the source. However I have edited character names and some wording.
The QR reader is actually your camera app. When you go to the Able Sister’s they give you an option to import/scan QR code. You choose that, it opens the camera app, and use it to scan the code.